Many national and international colleges and peak bodies are developing guidance for the management of patients with cancer during the COVID-19 pandemic.
People with compromised immune systems or pre-existing medical conditions, including cancer, may be at increased risk of contracting coronavirus (COVID-19) and increased risk of more severe infection.
Here you can find advice and information for Australians affected by cancer, and a repository of up-to-date, evidence-based resources and guidance for people affected by cancer, health professionals and researchers from Australia and International organisations in the wake of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.If you would like an interpreter to help you understand this information, please call TIS National on 131 450 and ask them to call Cancer Australia on 02 9357 9400. Our business hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Our website will be updated as new information is released.
- COVID-19 information for people affected by cancer
- Guidance for health professionals on cancer management and COVID-19
- Research articles about cancer and COVID-19
- Cancer care in the time of COVID-19: A conceptual framework
- The impact of COVID-19 on cancer services
- COVID-19 Recovery: Implications for cancer care