Many national and international colleges and peak bodies are developing guidance for the management of patients with cancer during the COVID-19 pandemic.
People with compromised immune systems or pre-existing medical conditions, including cancer, may be at increased risk of contracting coronavirus (COVID-19) and increased risk of more severe infection.
Here you can find advice and information for Australians affected by cancer, and a repository of up-to-date, evidence-based resources and guidance for people affected by cancer, health professionals and researchers from Australia and International organisations in the wake of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Our website will be updated as new information is released.
- COVID-19 information for people affected by cancer
- Guidance for health professionals on cancer management and COVID-19
- Research articles about cancer and COVID-19
- Cancer care in the time of COVID-19: A conceptual framework
- The impact of COVID-19 on cancer services
- COVID-19 Recovery: Implications for cancer care